Brand Consulting - Production: Account Executive, Experiential
CAANew York, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/18/2023 3:39:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Brand Consulting - Production: Account Executive, Experiential jobs in New York-CA
Search all Brand Consulting - Production: Account Executive, Experiential postings
Full Time Job
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, licensing, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations.
The Experiential Production Account Executive will support the internal Event Producers, as well as clients, in the following responsibilities outlined. This role will work cross-functionally with internal/external properties, vendors, clients, and agencies. This role will report to an Account Director.
CAA Brand Consulting is a strategy-led, full-service marketing agency with expertise in Cultural and Consumer Insights, Data and Analytics, Talent/Influencer and Property Partnership Advisory, Experiential, Social Impact, Creative Services, and Content and Digital Strategy. These integrated capabilities come together to offer solutions from planning through execution, and we pull in a collective perspective of expertise with each client brief to ensure we are tapping into diverse thinking and building strategies reflective of the marketplace and culture we work within.
• Deliver best-in-class, business-driving experiential opportunities, ideas, and activation for brand clients
• Ensures the most forward-thinking, breakthrough ideas and activations
• Contributes by helping keep our finger on the pulse of the latest developments in the Experiential Marketing space by identifying and implementing the newest cutting edge technologies
• Works across the broader Brand Consulting department to identify new opportunities where Experiential may deliver business-driving opportunities
• Leads CAA's efforts in developing and maintaining relationships with world-class vendors, fabricators & technology partners
• Works with Account Service Teams to deliver breakthrough ideas that deliver against client objectives
• Supports on all Event Production needs to ensure world-class execution
• Collaborates on project-based brand client experiential initiatives from start to finish (briefing to execution)
• Work with clients, vendors, and internal teams to ensure consistent & comprehensive communication
• Facilitate creative approval process (i.e. renderings, signage, POS, etc.)
• Develop & manage timelines, run of show, budgets & reconciliation
• On-site event logistics management & execution
• Establish effective relationships across agency multi-disciplinary teams
• Ensure all agency protocols are being followed including vendor agreements, accounting processes, recaps, etc.
• Utilize agency resources appropriately and efficiently
• Demonstrate highest level of critical thinking with focus on proactiveness and attention to detail
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 1+ years' experience in sports & entertainment experiential and/or event marketing
• Agency experience highly preferred
• Understanding of how brand partnerships work- from negotiation through execution, management and event production
• Strong relationships building skills
• Creative and strategic thinker
• Strong writing and presentation skills
• Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint
• Travel Required
Based out of the Los Angeles or New York offices. This role is onsite/in office Tuesday thru Thursday and remote Monday and Friday.
Compensation: The annual base salary for this position is in the range of $68,000-$72,000. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, the salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on the basis of race (inclusive of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, an employee's or their dependent's reproductive health decision making (e.g., the decision to use or access a particular drug, device or medical service), or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.