Brand Consulting - Experiential Marketing & Events Professional
CAALos Angeles, NY
Full Time Job
The Experiential Account Professional will have direct client relationships and support the internal account leads, as well as clients, in the following responsibilities outlined. This role will work cross-functionally with internal/external properties, vendors, clients, and agencies.
• Support brand client experiential projects from start to finish (briefing to execution)
• Work with clients, vendors, and internal teams to ensure consistent & comprehensive communication (i.e. status reports, meeting notes/recaps, follow-ups, etc.)
• Participate in development of initial concepts & act as liaison during creative process (i.e. renderings, signage, POS, etc.)
• Researching experiential vendors, fabricators and technology partners
• Develop & manage timelines, run of show, budgets & reconciliation
• On-site event logistics management such as inventory maintenance, premium procurement, brand ambassador training, etc.
• Establish effective relationships across agency multi-disciplinary teams
• Ensure all agency protocols are being followed including vendor agreements, accounting processes, recaps, etc.
• Utilize agency resources appropriately and efficiently
• Efficiently handle administrative duties: conference call notes, team meeting schedules, etc.
• Demonstrate highest level of critical thinking with focus on proactiveness and attention to detail
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3+ years' experience in event production
• Agency or property experience highly preferred
• Core understanding of how brand partnerships work- from negotiation through execution, management and event production
• Direct client servicing experience and strong relationships building skills
• Creative and strategic thinker
• Strong writing and presentation skills
• Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint
• Travel Required
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.