Brand Consulting - Social Media Designer
CAANew York, NY
Full Time Job
Who we are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world's leading full-service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
CAA Brand Consulting is the entertainment & sports marketing agency within CAA. Our mission is to drive cultural brand relevance for our clients by tapping into CAA's connectivity to pop culture. Leveraging our deep relationships and influence with studios, networks, labels, leagues, teams, venues, events, talent, media, and content platforms, we provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients around their entertainment & sports strategies.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Digital/Social Media Designer to join our award-winning US team and provide support across our portfolio of sport & entertainment brands.
Our talented team is responsible for creating stand-out exciting big ideas and campaigns that drive attention for our clients across the world of sports and entertainment and we are looking for an eager Digital Designer to join us
as we grow.
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated Digital/Social Media Designer to design content on various digital platforms and social media channels. Your primary focus will be in the Healthcare space.
You should be well versed in online best practices in the social/digital space to create designs/content that perform at their best and reach their intended audience. You should be able to maintain editorial calendars and execute against an array of deliverables that require collaboration with developers and media buying teams. You should be able to create and design social media content using the Adobe Creative Suite.
As a Digital/Social Media Designer, you should be able to work on multiple projects at once and manage strict deadlines. Furthermore, you should be able to develop effective social media strategies. Experience working in an advertising or marketing department is a plus.
This is a key role for a Digital/Social Media Designer with an entrepreneurial mindset who is excited by the opportunity to work with our well-established design team and work with some of the world's most iconic brands.
This role has the opportunity to expand into other media and experiential platforms based on client needs.
• Developing engaging creative campaign concepts
• Designing campaign deliverables for online channels on behalf of our clients under the guidance of our Senior Art Director and Creative Director that catch the intended audience's attention, increase visibility
and click through
• Conducting social media research and maintaining a report of the same
• Reviewing and optimizing digital content
• Ensuring the online content adheres to the industry guidelines and company standards
• Creating and maintaining editorial calendars
• Coordinating with the account team to analyze social media data
• Participate in idea workshops with clients and internal teams
• Building bold, visual storytelling decks that sell your creative ideas and excite audiences
• Collaborate with a wide range of people across the whole agency. Account Management team, Strategy team, Cultural and Consumer Insights team, Data Analysis Team, Creative Directors, Art Directors, Designers, as well as managing external resources to help bring our collective creative vision to life
• Presenting ideas to internal teams and clients
• Contributing to internal creative inspiration session and workshops
• Bachelor's degree in Art, Marketing, Communications or a related field
• 2+ years proven work experience as a digital designer, or a similar role
• Understanding of social media principles and best practices
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and other design programs
• An understanding of HTML and other coding languages to maximize designs for handoff to developer
• Highly creative and motivated individual
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Have an eye for detail
• A design practitioner who is inspired by the visual world around them, past and present
• An impressive portfolio of work that demonstrates your creativity and ability to work in the digital/social space
• Entrepreneurial self-starter with a proactive can-do attitude
• Creative flair with a passion for ideas and innovative thinking
• Confident presentation skills, verbal and written
Compensation: The annual base salary for this position is in the range of $60,000 - $68,000. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, the salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgment and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally - recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.