Brand Consulting - Creative Director
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/22/2023 10:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Brand Consulting - Creative Director jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Brand Consulting - Creative Director postings
Full Time Job
The Creative Director will lead creative teams on a variety of assignments that include but are not limited to on-air and streaming package design and insert graphics, live venue presentation, OOH and social media marketing, brand and CTA campaigns, brand-building and positioning for sports and entertainment brands.
• Lead the conceptual thinking and design of innovative solutions to meet the goals of the client brief
• Inspire and lead a team of writers, designers, animators, strategists, and other creative specialists
• Confidently present to clients in an engaging and professional manner
• Push strategically-lead creativity and innovation in themselves and others
• Collaborate effectively with project managers to bring the creative vision to life within a given budget and schedule
• Help the account team maintain and grow accounts YoY
• Lead and Initiate collaboration and networking with wider CAA creatives
• Lead multiple projects at once
• Position themselves as a senior advisor to creative team to help advise, trouble-shoot and build/maintain relationships with senior-level clients
• BA or BS strongly preferred
• 12+ years of relevant experience
• 10+ years' experience in creative and/or art direction recommended
• Portfolio that showcases strong design and strategic thinking
• Command of composition, color and motion theory
• Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote, PowerPoint, InDesign, and AfterEffects
• Working knowledge of live-action production, art direction, and VFX, AR/VR a plus
• Excellent leadership and presentation skills.
• Exceptional communication skills
This role will be based in our Los Angeles office Tuesday - Thursday, with flexibility to work remote on Monday and Friday.
The annual base salary for this position is in the range of $172,000-$230,000. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, the salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on the basis of race (inclusive of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, an employee's or their dependent's reproductive health decision making (e.g., the decision to use or access a particular drug, device or medical service), or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.