Brand Consulting - Creative Director, Sports
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/23/2024 7:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Brand Consulting - Creative Director, Sports jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Brand Consulting - Creative Director, Sports postings
Full Time Job
We're looking for a confident self-starter who currently working as a Creative Director in a busy agency environment and is looking for a new creative challenge. You're at home creating world-class campaigns that grab attention and deliver results, a fast thinker who loves nothing more than generating, developing, and presenting big ideas, and someone who thrives when owning the process from concept through to final delivery. You'll need to bring lots of experience and a portfolio of work that demonstrates how you've used creative thinking to help solve a wide range of brand and business challenges. You are a creative generalist adept at thinking in both the visual world and written word that can confidently turn your hands to ideate across the full creative spectrum including; marketing and campaigns, brand, activation, and experiential. You should be a master at presenting and selling ideas to both clients and account teams leaving your audience captivated by your storytelling abilities.
As a Creative Director at CAA Brand Consulting, you'll work alongside a global creative function team of other Creative Directors, Creatives, Art Directors, Copy Writers, Designers, and our Executive Creative Director Team and in collaboration with our Strategy and Planning team to turn insights into groundbreaking creative concepts.
This is a key hands-on Creative Director role for a hungry, confident, energetic, and ambitious Creative Director with an entrepreneurial mindset who is excited by the opportunity of building and shaping a creative offer and inspiring and nurturing a team of dynamic talent within a fast-paced agency environment.
CAA Brand Consulting is a strategy-led, full-service marketing agency with expertise in Cultural and Consumer Insights, Data and Analytics, Talent/Influencer and Property Partnership Advisory, Experiential, Social Impact, Creative Services, and Content and Digital Strategy. These integrated capabilities come together to offer solutions from planning through execution, and we pull in a collective perspective of expertise with each client brief to ensure we are tapping into diverse thinking and building strategies reflective of the marketplace and culture we work within.
• Lead by example, shaping and directing creative campaigns, experiential, and brand activations - determining how our clients' brand shows up across their sports and entertainment partnerships. Build and lead BIG ideas and creative campaigns across the sports and entertainment landscape.
• Develop concepts into well-rounded integrated campaigns and activations all the way through to the delivery of assets.
• Inspire, guide, and nurture a team of ambitious and dynamic creatives, art directors, copywriters, designers, and experiential specialists to bring their A-game each and every day. Fosters a positive creative culture getting the very best out of the team
• Work alongside teams to build out the very best-in-class creative solutions, visuals, and copy for our client under the support and guidance of our Group Creative Director team. Work collaboratively with other Creative Directors, Art Directors, Designers, Artworkers a,nd other creative specialists across all global regions where needed.
• Think strategically with the ability to offer creative counsel to our accounts teams and clients alike.
• Leverage consumer insights and market research to inform creative strategies
• Working closely with clients and internal stakeholders to understand marketing objectives and develop strategic plans for marketing campaigns.
• Craft creative solutions into compelling presentations that take our clients through your thought process in a way that is simple to understand and leaves them hanging on every word. Create what the campaign needs, producing beautifully designed decks that are in line with the project's objectives and requirements.
• 12+ years of experience in the Creative space
• You'll have 5+ years of creative/advertising/design agency experience at the Associate Creative Director/Creative Director level
• Experience leading and inspiring others to think creatively and build ideas.
• A design practitioner who is inspired by the visual world around them, past and present.
• An impressive portfolio of work that demonstrates your creativity and ability to work across numerous marketing channels.
• Entrepreneurial self-starter with a proactive can-do attitude
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build new relationships quickly
• Must have an organized and detail-oriented approach with the ability to work under pressure and against tight deadlines
• Understanding and working experience in partnership marketing
• Team player with the ability to work autonomously
• Creative flair with a passion for ideas and innovative thinking
• Confident presentation skills, verbal and written, with a strong attention to detail
• Ambitious, and energetic, approaching each day with a can-do attitude
• Expert skills in advertising; branding; customer comms, content, and social media.
• Effectively communicate and sell creative concepts and BIG ideas to colleagues, clients, and stakeholders.
• Expert design craft and technical awareness across Adobe CC and Microsoft software packages.
• Ability to multi-task, seamlessly bringing your creativity to multiple projects at any one time.
• Recognize the power of words and have the ability to write creative copy for campaigns, social posts, and events.
• Communicate ideas through scamps, mood boards, and storyboards.
• Bring hands-on knowledge and experience in art directing photography and film shoots.
• Have a keen eye for detail and are able to proofread, spell, edit, and handle copy accurately.
• Good commercial awareness, ensuring that the creative vision is relevant and achievable throughout all processes of project delivery.
• Have your finger on the pulse and have up-to-date knowledge of social, pop-cultural, and industry trends.
• Passion for and deep understanding of the sports marketing and design landscape.
• Lives within the zeitgeist of sports and where sports, culture, and entertainment intersect.
Based out of the Los Angeles offices. This role is onsite/in office Tuesday through Thursday and remote Monday and Friday.
The annual base salary for this position is in the range of $158,000- $230,000. This position also is eligible for benefits and a discretionary bonus. Ultimately, the salary may vary ba