Brand Consulting - Art Director / Sr. Art Director, Entertainment
CAANew York, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/31/2024 12:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Brand Consulting - Art Director / Sr. Art Director, Entertainment jobs in New York-CA
Search all Brand Consulting - Art Director / Sr. Art Director, Entertainment postings
Full Time Job
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, licensing, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations.
We are seeking a highly creative and experienced Entertainment Marketing Art Director/Sr. Art Director to join our dynamic, innovative team. As the Art Director, you will play a crucial role in developing and executing visually compelling and impactful creative strategies for our entertainment marketing initiatives under the guidance and leadership of Account Leads and Creative Directors. The ideal candidate is a creative visionary with a passion for entertainment, music, marketing, experiential/live events, and design, capable of translating marketing objectives into visually stunning campaigns that resonate with our target audience and defined objectives.
CAA Brand Consulting is a strategy-led, full-service marketing agency with expertise in Cultural and Consumer Insights, Data and Analytics, Talent/Influencer and Property Partnership Advisory, Experiential, Social Impact, Creative Services, and Content and Digital Strategy. These integrated capabilities come together to offer solutions from planning through execution, and we pull in a collective perspective of expertise with each client brief to ensure we are tapping into diverse thinking and building strategies reflective of the marketplace and culture we work within.
• Collaborate with the marketing team to understand campaign objectives and target audience, translating them into creative visual concepts.
• Develop and maintain a strong understanding of current trends in sports marketing and design to ensure our campaigns are cutting-edge and relevant.
• Generate innovative visual ideas for entertainment marketing campaigns, ensuring alignment with brand guidelines and marketing goals.
• Deliver multiple conceptual solutions for each creative challenge.
• Determines how to present concepts visually.
• Work closely with copywriters and other team members to integrate visual and textual elements seamlessly.
• Conceptualize and develop innovative marketing campaigns for films, TV shows, music releases, or other entertainment projects.
• Create and oversee the execution of key art, posters, trailers, social media assets, and other promotional materials.
• Lead the creative authorship and execution of visually striking and effective marketing materials, including but not limited to print ads, digital banners, social media graphics, and promotional materials.
• Bring concepts to life by guiding a team of designers to produce exceptional creativity that is up to par with individual brand standards.
• Ensure all designs are in line with brand identity, maintaining consistency across various platforms – Experiential, Digital, Social, Print, OOH, and Motion.
• Pride of craftsmanship - be the author of creative excellence that is defined by originality that pushes boundaries and sets the trends versus following.
• Showcases creative curiosity, a spirit of daring, and in constant pursuit of innovation – looking to harness new technologies, processes, and applications.
• Maintain and enforce brand guidelines, ensuring a cohesive visual identity across all marketing touchpoints.
• Develop and deliver engaging client-facing presentations that can successfully articulate the solution through effective storytelling and gain client trust and
• Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, content creators, and product teams, to ensure alignment of creative assets with overall campaign strategies.
• Provide art direction and guidance to graphic designers and other creative team members.
• Foster a collaborative and creative work environment, encouraging the exchange of ideas and concepts – champion greatness across the team.
• Effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously, from concept to delivery, ensuring deadlines are met and maintaining a high standard of quality for all deliverables.
• Collaborate with external agencies and freelancers when necessary, providing clear creative direction and feedback.
• Establishes accurate development timelines and milestones to project managers.
• Provides creative leadership to ensure successful, accurate deliveries are met.
• Oversees the creation and implementation process of campaign designs.
• Demonstrates an affinity and process for quality control, accurate deliveries, and attention to detail.
• Stay informed about industry trends and the competitive landscape in sports marketing to enhance the effectiveness of our campaigns.
• Analyze the performance of past campaigns to inform future creative decisions and optimizations.
• Stay current with industry trends and emerging technologies to incorporate fresh and innovative ideas into campaigns.
• Preferred Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Marketing, or a related field.
• 6+ years of relevant experience in Art Direction
• Proven experience as an Art Director in an entertainment/music marketing or related field.
• Exceptional portfolio showcasing a range of successful entertainment marketing campaigns.
• Proficient in industry-standard design software (Adobe Creative Suite, C4D, etc.).
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Must possess the ability to pay close attention to detail and accuracy.
• Must have the ability to meet deadlines and be able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Showcases strong graphic forward-thinking solutions.
• Creative author and team leader for award-winning sports marketing campaigns
• Telcom – Sports sponsorship experience a plus.
• Exceptional creative and conceptual thinking and execution skills.
• Proficiency in design software and multimedia production tools.
• Strong project management and organizational abilities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Develops and maintains accurate timelines for project completion.
• Manages and supervises creative teams including designers, writers, and animators.
• Coordinates with all artistic departments
• Strong ability to build clear and compelling presentation documents.
• Preferred Skills
• Genuine passion for and deep understanding of the entertainment marketing and design landscape, showcasing an affinity for music tour branding.
• Lives within the zeitgeist of entertainment, music, fashion, and pop culture.
Based out of the New York office