Brand Consulting - Account Service Executive
CAANew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/2/2021 5:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Brand Consulting - Account Service Executive jobs in New York-NY
Search all Brand Consulting - Account Service Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Brand Consulting - Account Service Executive?
Full Time Job
The CAA Brand Consulting Executive will play a dual role across one of our largest Brand Consulting clients, a financial services company.
The Executive will work in lock-step with our client counterpart, as well as local regional clients, to design market-specific program strategies & goals. The role includes management of local partnerships- negotiating contracts, handling renewals and the day to day business, tracking key performance indicators, creation and execution of creative plans, quality control supervision, creation & management of activation budgets, and execution of event strategy via on-site activations. The candidate will interface day to day with the client, and will work cross-functionally with internal / external vendors, clients and agencies.
Additionally, the Executive will help set the client's talent strategy across the company, working to establish new a process using data, insights and research. This will also include talent identification, negotiation and management.
• Work alongside the lead client counterpart to develop and manage the execution of local partnership marketing plans and tactics.
• Support market-specific programs, local partnerships, experiential activations, and branch openings (where applicable)
• Works cross-functionally with PR, Media, Social, Creative, etc. teams alongside client.
• Strategize initiatives that positively support the client's consumer goals (i.e. base growth) across all segments that are important to the business.
• Work closely with HQ & National campaigns, corporate events and product marketing team to launch relevant local campaigns focused on goals.
• Measure and analyze impact of programs; producing activation/partnership recaps with KPI success.
• Oversee all aspects of the creative development of marketing collateral, experiential assets, and event-related creative. Includes briefing designers and obtaining internal and client approvals.
• Build and maintain ongoing relationships with the HQ level clients, field marketing peers and account executives.
• Manage a grassroots & experiential activation budget with accountability for reporting ROI, spend and key learnings.
• Create presentations for key meetings internally and externally.
• Assist with development of client talent center of excellence including developing resources and materials for strategy sell-in
• Provide analytics and trends reports, coordinating with internal and external partners
• Provide social performance reporting around talent campaigns
• Assist with talent vetting including research and industry competitive intel
• Negotiate talent deals on behalf of client working with brand and legal partners
• Manage ongoing talent relationships including tracking asset usage, coordinating appearances including travel, creative approvals, PR etc.
• Bachelor's Degree
• At least 5 years' experience in partnership marketing with experiential marketing experience
• Agency experience highly preferred
• Established relationships with properties and entities in the sports & entertainment marketing world
• Best-in-class client servicing and relationship building
• Project management and big picture thinking abilities while also being creative
• Strong negotiation skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to ''think on one's feet'' in a fast-paced, agency environment
• Solution oriented
• Ability to travel extensively and attend work events outside normal business hours on an as needed basis
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.