Brand Consulting - Account Executive, Sports
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/4/2023 12:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Brand Consulting - Account Executive, Sports jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Brand Consulting - Account Executive, Sports postings
Full Time Job
Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, licensing, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations.
CAA Brand Consulting is a strategy-led, full-service marketing agency with expertise in Cultural and Consumer Insights, Data and Analytics, Talent/Influencer and Property Partnership Advisory, Experiential, Social Impact, Creative Services, and Content and Digital Strategy. These integrated capabilities come together to offer solutions from planning through execution, and we pull in a collective perspective of expertise with each client brief to ensure we are tapping into diverse thinking and building strategies reflective of the marketplace and culture we work within.
The CAA Brand Consulting Account Executive will play a key role on account teams. The candidate will interface day-to-day with clients and will work cross-functionally with internal/external vendors, clients and agencies. This role reports to an Account Director.
• Support overall planning of campaigns, events and activations, working with internal account team, client team and external agencies
• Aid in development of integrated marketing and sponsorship activation plans, showcasing how digital, social, PR, retail and other channels come to life
• Create presentations for key meetings internally and externally
• Demonstrate critical thinking with focus on proactiveness, attention to detail and ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Serve as day-to-day account team support while establishing strong professional relationships with key personnel across assigned accounts
• Work with cross-functional teams and external partners on all aspects of project management to ensure client expectations are met
• Assist with recommendation, negotiation and management of talent deals
• Work with other team functions (e.g. Creative, Experiential, Social Impact, Insights / trends, etc.) to ensure goals and objectives are met
• Aid in development & manage day to day execution of property-specific programs, contractual assets, promotions & experiential activations
• Oversee & facilitate the creative development process of marketing materials, experiential assets and event-related creative (includes briefing designers & obtaining internal & client approvals)
• Maintain project trackers including timelines, ensuring team deliverables are submitted on schedule
• Develop relationships across CAA to find and promote new opportunities to client
• Track activation budgets with accountability for reporting
• 1+ years' experience with brand marketing /sports & entertainment agency business
• Experience with social media platforms used by businesses, including Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Reddit, Instagram and Facebook
• Experience working in regulated industries (finance and healthcare)
• Experience with event activations
• Ability to ''think on one's feet'' in a fast-paced, agency environment
• Best-in-class client servicing and relationship building
• Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
• Strong writing skills
• Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint
• Exceptional attention to detail
Open to candidates in Los Angeles, CA or New York, NY. This role will be based in office Tuesday - Thursday, with the flexibility to work remote Monday & Friday.
The annual base salary for this position is in the range of $53,400--$72,300. T his position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, the salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on the basis of race (inclusive of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, an employee's or their dependent's reproductive health decision making (e.g., the decision to use or access a particular drug, device or medical service), or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.