CAALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
WHO WE ARE
We are seeking a Benefits Coordinator to join our growing Human Resources Team in Los Angeles. The position reports to the Head of Benefits. We are seeking candidates with an interest in developing a career in Human Resources.
• Provide administrative support to the Benefits Manager including answering multiple phone lines and heavy calendar management
• Serve as first point of contact for employee questions and inquiries and monitor benefits inbox
• Responsible for ensuring the proper enrollment for all employee benefits
• Conduct weekly benefits orientations for hourly and professional new hires
• Complete all employment verifications for current and former employees
• Update all employee addresses
• Responsible for the payment for all monthly health insurance bills and their monthly audits
• Filing and returning confidential EDD and benefits related forms
• Fill out all exit life insurance paperwork
• Assist in planning for Open Enrollment
• Maintain Leave of Absence grids
• Maintain Covid Supplemental Leave grid and coordinate with Health and Safety team, payroll and Timekeeper
• Attend weekly/ bi-weekly meetings with vendors
• Assist with life event tasks in Workday
• Upload vaccination cards to employee Workday profiles
• Maintain current benefits information in the new hire packets and on the intranet
• Assist with ad hoc projects, reports, and other tasks as needed
• 2+ years experience in Human Resources
• Experience working with health insurance benefits, and Open Enrollment experience is a plus
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to interact and thrive in a fast paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
• Must be personable and have the ability to interface with senior-level executives and maintain high level of confidentiality
• Customer service oriented
• Ability to adapt to shifting priorities
• Superb organizational skills with ability to multi-task
• Experience in the Entertainment/Media industry is a plus
• Experience with HRIS systems is preferred
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally -recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CAA maintains a fully-vaccinated environment, for the safety and health of employees and guests, to the extent allowed by local law. Where permitted, all CAA employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any waiting periods) and provide approved documentation when: 1) working in or visiting any CAA office; 2) attending any CAA company events, whether in the office or not; or 3) meeting with clients at any location. CAA also expects that all employees will take responsibility for maintaining optimal vaccine levels; for instance, this may include receiving boosters for which they are eligible. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or a religious belief, CAA will consider your accommodation request. The Company's policies in this regard may be updated from time to time, as pandemic/endemic conditions and local laws evolve.