Associate, Financial Planning & Analysis
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/2/2023 4:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Search for Associate, Financial Planning & Analysis jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Associate, Financial Planning & Analysis postings
Full Time Job
The Associate, Financial Planning and Analysis will be responsible for all financial activities initially for CAA's Motion Picture business, including the monthly, quarterly and annual analysis of revenues and operating expenses.? The role includes development of the annual budget and quarterly forecasting, as well as the preparation of monthly actual vs. budget variance analysis, financial metrics, and ad hoc analysis as directed. - The analyst will work closely with the leadership of their designated divisions.
• Cultivate relationships within the assigned divisions to build a robust communication network
• Become the go-to financial resource for Division leadership, Agents, Executives, and their staff
• Stay abreast of industry trends and client activity
• Assist in the preparation of the annual operating plan and quarterly revised forecasts by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger, contract management system, industry research, and Division contacts
• Prepare monthly P&L actual vs. budget reports for Division and Finance leadership and evaluate variances
• Development of Long Range Plan for assigned divisions
• Track financial metrics to spot trends and communicate performance to management
• Respond to Management questions through research and analysis
• Provide management reports and analysis as requested
• Identify and complete system and process improvement projects
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or other quantitative discipline preferred (MBA a plus)
• Two or more years in FP&A, investment banking, or other positions with detailed financial modeling experience
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to present information at the executive levels
• Advanced MS Excel
• Entertainment industry experience a plus
• Experience with Oracle EPM Planning and/or Microsoft Dynamics AX a plus
• This role is hybrid, based out of the Los Angeles office.
Compensation: The annual base salary for this position is in the range of $85,000 - $110,000. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, the salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on the basis of race (inclusive of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, an employee's or their dependent's reproductive health decision making (e.g., the decision to use or access a particular drug, device or medical service), or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.