Associate Director - Talent & Influencer Marketing
Full Time Job
Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
Within CAA Brand Consulting we have 200+ specialists working with over 40 leading brands. Our vision is to - be the strategic partner for brands in helping them solve their biggest challenges.?
We create opportunity for our clients through CAA's unparalleled connectivity to popular culture. We build brands and grow businesses by identifying, activating and measuring strategic marketing partnerships in sport, entertainment and social impact.
Our services range from strategy, creative, communications, experiential, hospitality and analytics. In London our clients include the likes of Volvo, Allianz, Salesforce, Gulf Oil, Mondelez and OKX.
CAA Brand Consulting is hiring for an Associate Director to join our award-winning team in London and support across our portfolio of global brands. We are seeking an experienced agency or in-house professional with a proven track record advising brands on their talent and influencer marketing and partnership strategies.
Reporting into the Head of Brand Consulting and managing a growing team, this person will be the Talent and Influencer lead for Brand Consulting in London working across multiple accounts and new business opportunities.
This individual will have the knowledge, relationships and experience to advise, develop, implement and measure Talent and Influencer campaigns across international markets that drive value and cultural relevance for our clients.
The role requires a high level of strategic advisory, strong negotiation and management skills, and must have relationships not only with Talent and Influencers but also their managers, agents and publicists.
What does the role involve?
• Build, scale and optimise our unique talent and influencer function
• Actively identify new business opportunities in market and across existing clients to drive team revenue and build profile
• Develop, manage and refine end to end talent and influencer campaigns for clients including curating talent, contract negotiation, relationship management, campaign planning, content delivery, budget planning and measurement
• Build, nurture and grow long term relationships with agencies, talent, and influencers
• Collaborate with client account teams and cross functional teams to build talent and influencer strategy delivering on client KPIs
• Develop creative, distribution and marketing plans for talent and influencer activations
• Ensure team is delivering profitability and efficiency
• Show a strong understanding of measurement and reporting providing continued ROI and business impact
• Be a thought leader and champion of talent and influencers both internally and externally
• Attend industry networking events
• Flexible to travel both in the UK and abroad
What are we looking for?
• Robust experience managing talent and influencer campaigns across the UK and Europe
• Strong existing network of talent and influencer relationships and understanding of intricacies working with talent and influencers
• Proven track record of delivering successful campaigns and driving increase in business revenue
• Strong experience in negotiating high profile talent contracts
• Excel at building strong relationships with clients, stakeholders and industry
• Experience building and managing a successful team
• Innovative thinker and solution orientated
• Confident presenter with ability to communicate effectively to both external and internal stakeholders
• Team player with the ability to work autonomously as required
• Be creative and proactive in surfacing new opportunities
• Social media enthusiast with a working knowledge of key platforms with an eye on developing platforms
• Able to compile, analyse and interpret data across campaign development, management and optimisation
• Best in class client servicing, account handling and project management
• Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines