CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/2/2022 1:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant postings
Full Time Job
As we prepare for future music opportunities, please share information that will allow us to get to know you better.
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients. The Role Future assistants will provide administrative support to an Agent in our Music Department. The ideal candidate should be motivated, interested in the concert booking space, quick-thinking and open to working in an environment where he/she is capable of performing administrative tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Administrative duties include heavy phones, coordinating meetings and schedules, preparing expense reports, booking travel, producing correspondence, special projects, organization of touring clients' activity (ticket counts, contract tracking, deposit tracking, releasing of monies, routing, etc.)
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred.
• At least 1year of professional administrative experience supporting an executive in a fast-paced environment.
• At least 1 year of professional experience working in the music industry
• Ability to anticipate needs and execute time sensitive matters in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently.
• Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines.
• Strong organizational and communication skills; written and verbal.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong professional interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
• Must be solutions oriented.
• Computer literate (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel).