Assistant To President, Sports - APAC
Full Time Job
Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, Singapore and Beijing, among other locations globally.
Our Singapore office is hiring for a new Assistant to support our President – CAA Sports APAC. The ideal candidate is professional, motivated, organised and keen to work in a busy and growing team. The individual should be a team player, with strong interpersonal skills, a positive can-do attitude and be able to communite well with both internal and external stakeholders. A personal interest in sports and brands would be advantageous.
Responsibilites to include but not limited to:
• Supporting the President – CAA Sports APAC with select commercial projects, project managing and working together with other internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of information, follow up, reports and other tasks in relation to the projects.
• Working as Project Lead for internal events such as the hosting of international guests (internal and external) at major events e.g. F1 Singapore Grand Prix, and other similar events; and supporting other client hosting opportunities.
• Planning, managing and executing team events for the Singapore office such as retreat trips, team bonding sessions, dinners etc.
• Procurement of other third party service providers such as PR, legal etc., where applicable.
• Support President – CAA Sports APAC on sales conversations and lead follow-ups to ensure project continuity and development.
• Cold outreaching brands to generate new business leads and prospect new business opportunities.
• Supporting President – CAA Sports APAC on relevant administrative tasks for project execution and day-to-day office operations.
• Supporting President – CAA Sports APAC in business development planning and approach – such as development of commercial rights plan etc.
• Setting up and uploading of data into the system and maintaining President's CRM data. Utilising SalesForce for reporting and data analysis where applicable.
• Supporting other Sinagpore office functions on ad hoc basis, as needed from time to time.
• Supporting the overall operation of the Singapore office, and providing support to HR, Finance and Tech.
• Managing President – CAA Sports APAC's schedule and meetings, including travel arrangement (flight, accommodation, Visa etc.), reservations and set up.
• Some previous experience in a similar administrative role is required, including diary and travel arrangement.
• Strong organisational skills and ability to pay close attention to detail and accuracy.
• Team oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
• A positive, hard-working ''can-do'' attitude, and the ability to multi-task on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Passionate about sports, entertainment and contemporary culture.
• Desire to be part of an organisation that values teamwork and taking care of each other.
• Some previous experience in an agency or property holder environment is desirable.
• Experience in customer services or executive assistant role within the leisure/hospitality industry, and/or event experience would be useful.
• Excellent MS word skills including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
• A passion for creative problem solving and solutions.
• Enthusiasm and take pride in your work.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy and maternity or any other legally-recognized protected basis under UK law.
The Company also complies with applicable laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.