Assistant To Head Of Information Security
CAALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Who we are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our CAA Data team as an Assistant. The Assistant is both a hands-on and strategic role that provides administrative support to the Head of Data.
Successful candidates will have 1) previous administrative experience 2) a high level of initiative and the ability to anticipate needs and develop solutions 3) ability to comfortably work with ambiguity 4) ability to collaborate across boundaries and at all levels and 5) a high level of customer service and responsiveness.
• Provide administrative support(setting up meetings, answering phones, developing presentations, expense reporting, etc.) to Department Head
• Partner with Department Head to ensure all follow-up actions are completed in a thorough and timely manner
• Serve as the first point of contact and information to business
• Support the onboarding new hires
• Support the offboarding of existing employees
• Using Excel and other tools, analyze data and produce reports
• Maintain utmost confidentiality with information
• Lead or participate in special projects/task forces as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 3 or more years of Administrative Assistant experience, experience supporting a department head strongly preferred
• Entertainment industry experience strongly preferred
• Excellent interpersonal, customer service, verbal and written communication, and follow-up skills
• Attention to detail and strong organization skills
• Basic use and understanding of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
• Highly organized and efficient; able to manage multiple projects/ tasks simultaneously and have the ability to meet tight deadlines, maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities and expectations
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality is critical
• Ability to succeed in a fast paced, highly demanding, high volume, dynamic global corporate environment
• Ability to build relationships and collaborate across functions and levels
Compensation: The base hourly rate for this position is in the range of $23-25. Ultimately, wages may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally - recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CAA maintains a fully-vaccinated environment, for the safety and health of employees and guests, to the extent allowed by local law. Where permitted, all CAA employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any waiting periods) and provide approved documentation when: 1) working in or visiting any CAA office; 2) attending any CAA company events, whether in the office or not; or 3) meeting with clients at any location. CAA also expects that all employees will take responsibility for maintaining optimal vaccine levels; for instance, this may include receiving boosters for which they are eligible. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or a religious belief, CAA will consider your accommodation request. The Company's policies in this regard may be updated from time to time, as pandemic/endemic conditions and local laws evolve.