Assistant To Head Of Data
CAALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Who we are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our CAA Data team as an Assistant. The Assistant is both a hands-on and strategic role that provides administrative support to the Head of Data.
Successful candidates will have 1) previous administrative experience 2) a high level of initiative and the ability to anticipate needs and develop solutions 3) ability to comfortably work with ambiguity 4) ability to collaborate across boundaries and at all levels and 5) a high level of customer service and responsiveness.
• Provide administrative support(setting up meetings, answering phones, developing presentations, expense reporting, etc.) to Department Head
• Partner with Department Head to ensure all follow-up actions are completed in a thorough and timely manner
• Serve as the first point of contact and information to business
• Support the onboarding new hires
• Support the offboarding of existing employees
• Using Excel and other tools, analyze data and produce reports
• Maintain utmost confidentiality with information
• Lead or participate in special projects/task forces as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 3-5 years of Administrative Assistant experience, experience supporting a department head strongly preferred
• Entertainment industry experience strongly preferred
• Excellent interpersonal, customer service, verbal and written communication, and follow-up skills
• Attention to detail and strong organization skills
• Basic use and understanding of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
• Highly organized and efficient; able to manage multiple projects/ tasks simultaneously and have the ability to meet tight deadlines, maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities and expectations
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality is critical
• Ability to succeed in a fast paced, highly demanding, high volume, dynamic global corporate environment
• Ability to build relationships and collaborate across functions and levels
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.