Assistant To General Counsel, Europe & Asia
This was removed by the employer on 3/24/2023 12:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Assistant To General Counsel, Europe & Asia jobs in London-UK
Search all Assistant To General Counsel, Europe & Asia postings
Full Time Job
Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
We are looking for a highly organised and motivated Assistant to support our new CAA General Counsel (Europe & Asia). The role requires an individual who has strong organisational skills, the ability to multi-task, and is personable by nature. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a growing, creative, and matrixed organisation, supporting an international leader.
This role will be responsible for administrative support for the General Counsel (Europe & Asia), including diary management, meeting and conference call bookings, travel arrangements and expenses, as well as ad-hoc project work to support the Legal team.
Duties to include but not limited to:
• Act as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
• Administrative support for the General Counsel (Europe & Asia)
• Diary management, meeting, and conference call bookings, inclusive of relevant reminders
• Travel arrangements and all expenses
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders as appropriate
• Preparing presentations and supporting the General Counsel (Europe & Asia) with prep for global meetings
• Take notes at meetings if required, preparing the minutes as and when needed
• General assistance to the team with ongoing projects for our Legal team
• Strong organisational and time management skills, with excellent attention to detail
• Must have previous PA or EA experience
• Professional manner with a positive ''can do'' attitude
• Ability to prioritise and multitask with a busy workload
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Confidential and discrete approach, and strong work ethic
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, UK Limited (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy and maternity or any other legally-recognized protected basis under UK law.
The Company also complies with applicable laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.