Assistant To CFO, Sports
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/16/2021 3:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Assistant To CFO, Sports jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant To CFO, Sports postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant To CFO, Sports?
Full Time Job
CAA is seeking an assistant to support our Chief Financial Officer of CAA Sports. Assistants are an important part of the CAA structure, and it is hoped that the successful candidate will grow within the company.
• Provide administrative support, including covering phones; coordinating meetings, schedules and travel; and producing correspondence
• Liaise with and serve as first point of contact with internal leadership and department heads
• Review daily credit card reports for CAA Sports groups
• Provide ad-hoc analysis for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Assist with special projects, research, and compiling information as needed
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred
• At least 1 year of relevant administrative experience and/or accounting experience
• Excellent phone demeanor and interpersonal skills
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel preferred
• Detail-oriented and extremely organized
• Interest in sports, media, and entertainment preferred
• Adept at problem solving and thinking quickly on their feet
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.