Assistant, Television Talent
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/8/2021 12:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Assistant, Television Talent jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant, Television Talent postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant, Television Talent?
Full Time Job
The Assistant will provide support to an agent in CAA's Television Talent department that is heavily involved in packaging opportunities for clients and works cross-departmentally with high level Television Scripted and Motion Pictures talent. The ideal candidate will have a passion for artist representation and open to considering the agent path. Additionally, the assistant is willing to immerse themselves, potentially take on larger opportunities (i.e. pitching, submitting on breakdowns, script coverage), and clearly able to communicate with agents, executives, clients, peers etc.
• Administrative duties include balancing heavy phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, booking reports, preparing expense reports, and general office management tasks.
• Serve as first point of contact with clients and network/studio executives.
• Track current and prospective clients.
• Assist with special projects, research, and compiling information as needed.
• 1+ years of talent agency and/or management experience a plus.
• Ability to work well in fast-paced environments; meet tight deadlines; lead multiple projects and expectations; maintain a sharp focus while handling competing priorities.
• Attention to detail, follow-up, and strong organization skills are a must.
• Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
• Ability to efficiently communicate and collaborate with employees at all levels.
• Adept at quickly learning new processes, technology, and ability to assimilate oneself and become familiar with existing systems.
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite.
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.