Assistant, Television Scripted
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/28/2021 5:03:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Assistant, Television Scripted jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant, Television Scripted postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant, Television Scripted? Assistant, Television Scripted (International Division)
The Assistant will provide support to an Agent in CAA's Television Scripted Department representing directors, producers, writers and showrunners within the international space, most specifically in Latin America. The Assistant will also work closely with various departments across the agency (such as Accounting and Business Affairs). The ideal candidate will have a passion for scripted television and artist representation in the entertainment business. Additionally, the Assistant is administratively capable of handling a high volume of tasks with ability to clearly communicate with Agents, Executives, clients, etc.
• Manage administrative duties which include handling heavy phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, booking reports, preparing expense reports, and additional office related tasks.
• Serve as first point of contact with clients, Agents and Executives.
• Provide significant script coverage for client pitches.
• Track current and potential clients.
• Read and engage with material proactively.
• Assist with special projects, research, and compiling information as needed.
• Minimum of 10 months of Assistant experience in an agency, studio, and/or talent management setting preferred.
• Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities.
• Attention to detail, strong organization and problem solving skills are a must.
• Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
• Ability to confidently communicate and interact with employees at all levels.
• Adept at quickly learning new processes and a familiarity with existing systems.
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite.
• Proficiency in Spanish required.
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.