CAALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Who we are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
This role provides primary administrative support for one Tech Leadership Executive and back-up support for two Tech Leadership Executives (as needed) in Los Angeles, 90067. The role is responsible for setting meeting agendas, managing orders and invoices, conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as answering and placing calls, managing calendar appointments, reserving rooms, booking travel, preparing correspondence, and receiving visitors.
We partner with you to provide the right technology solutions to help book our clients, track opportunities, store our deals and show CAA to the world digitally. We support our culture through technology services that allow us to collaborate with each other on our laptops, phones, in email, and in conference rooms, wherever you may be.
• Manage incoming and outgoing calls
• Manage calendar appointments
• Reserve conference rooms and hoteling space for employees
• Receive visitors
• Manage orders and invoices
• Manage expense reports
• Book travel
• Prepare presentations (when needed)
• Provide back-up support for IT Leadership Executives (as needed)
• Daily interaction with CAA employees and visitors when appropriate
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Ability to multitask between various immediate and long-term objectives
• Ability to solve problems
• Desire to learn
• Self-confident, curious, with a high energy level
• Maintain grace under pressure
• Goal oriented with high standards for efficiency
• Team player with a desire to build leadership skills
• High integrity to ensure confidentiality
• Strong command of Microsoft tools and in particular Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Must work daily in the Los Angeles office
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.