Assistant, Strategic Development
CAALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
CAA is seeking an Executive Assistant to work in our Finance & Accounting Department for an executive who focuses on Strategic Development.
• Provide administrative support to Executive, including answering multiple phone lines, heavy calendar management, booking travel, etc.
• This desk does not involve reading scripts or dealing directly with talent, but rather focusing on strategy, new business initiatives and acquisitions/investments.
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College
• 2+ years of relevant administrative assistant experience
• Prior agency experience is a plus but not required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Internet
• Must possess strong organizational and communication skills
• Must possess the ability to pay close attention to detail
• Must have the ability to meet deadlines and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong follow-up and project management skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented department
• Must be resourceful and possess good judgment
• Ability to properly and discreetly handle sensitive and confidential information