Assistant, Strategic Development
CAALos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Assistant, Strategic Development jobs in Los Angeles-CA
CAA is seeking an Executive Assistant to work in our Finance & Accounting Department for an executive who focuses on Strategic Development.
• Provide administrative support to Executive, including answering multiple phone lines, heavy calendar management, booking travel, etc.
• This desk does not involve reading scripts or dealing directly with talent, but rather focusing on strategy, new business initiatives and acquisitions/investments.
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College
• 2+ years of relevant administrative assistant experience
• Prior agency experience is a plus but not required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Internet
• Must possess strong organizational and communication skills
• Must possess the ability to pay close attention to detail
• Must have the ability to meet deadlines and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong follow-up and project management skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented department
• Must be resourceful and possess good judgment
• Ability to properly and discreetly handle sensitive and confidential information
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.