Assistant, Strategic Client Advisory
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/18/2021 10:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Assistant, Strategic Client Advisory jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant, Strategic Client Advisory postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant, Strategic Client Advisory? Job Description
The world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency is seeking an assistant to support an executive in the Strategic Client Advisor department that focuses primarily on content strategy and analysis.
The ideal candidate has a passion for film and television, financial models and deal structure, is a self-starter, and possesses a desire to gain exposure to the business and legal aspects of the entertainment industry (this role is not for candidates seeking the Agent career path).
• Tracking down final contracts prior to film releases to support backend tracking
• Providing film comps for deal analysis
• Maintaining database of client, non-client, historic, and future franchise deals
• Tracking key participation statement data (Prints & Advertising, TVOD, SVOD, etc.)
• Maintaining competitive and major studio release calendars for several years of dated films
• Maintaining all market share files tracking dated, year-to-end, and branded universe releases
• General clerical and administrative duties including handling phones, managing calendars, scheduling, expenses, and office management
• 1+ years of Administrative Assistant or analyst experience. Law degree is not required.
• Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities
• Attention to detail and strong organization skills are a must
• Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite and in particular Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
• Adept at quickly learning new processes and technology
• Familiarity with film, television or other entertainment contracts is preferred, but not required
• A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.