Assistant, Risk & Treasury
CAALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations. Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
The Assistant, Risk & Treasury will report to the Company's Treasurer and will support the executive with their daily administrative requirements including calendar and communication management, travel, expenses, team events, materials for meetings as well as ad hoc projects. The Assistant will also create reports, spreadsheets and presentations in Microsoft Office and assist with organizational elements of project management.
• Manage calendar and communications for executive
• Edit e-mails, draft memos, and prepare communications on the executive's behalf
• Organize travel and expenses
• Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and other relevant details
• Organize external meetings and manage communications with banks, rating agencies, consultants, auditors and other stakeholders with high level of professionalism
• Assist with team events as needed
• Create meeting materials to support executive
• Assist with creating reports, spreadsheets and presentations
• Assist with administrative elements of project management for risk and treasury projects
• Assist with running meetings and calls including meeting minutes
• Admin experience 2-3 years experience assisting multiple executives preferred
• College degree preferred
• Solid organization and time management skills
• High level of integrity and ability to manage sensitive information
• Microsoft Office skills – Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Interpersonal skills
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally - recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
CAA maintains a fully-vaccinated environment, for the safety and health of employees and guests, to the extent allowed by local law. Where permitted, all CAA employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any waiting periods) and provide approved documentation when: 1) working in or visiting any CAA office; 2) attending any CAA company events, whether in the office or not; or 3) meeting with clients at any location. CAA also expects that all employees will take responsibility for maintaining optimal vaccine levels; for instance, this may include receiving boosters for which they are eligible. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or a religious belief, CAA will consider your accommodation request. The Company's policies in this regard may be updated from time to time, as pandemic/endemic conditions and local laws evolve.