Assistant, Music Touring
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/30/2022 5:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Assistant, Music Touring jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant, Music Touring postings
Full Time Job
As we prepare for future music opportunities, please share information that will allow us to get to know you better.
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
Future assistants will provide administrative support to an Agent in our Music Department. The ideal candidate should be motivated, interested in the concert booking space, quick-thinking and open to working in an environment where he/she is capable of performing administrative tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Administrative duties include heavy phones, coordinating meetings and schedules, preparing expense reports, booking travel, producing correspondence, special projects, organization of touring clients' activity (ticket counts, contract tracking, deposit tracking, releasing of monies, routing, etc.)
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred.
• At least 1 year of professional administrative experience supporting an executive in a fast-paced environment.
• At least 1 year of professional experience working in the music industry.
• Experience with booking artists is a plus but not required.
• Experience working at an agency is a plus but not required.
• Ability to anticipate needs and execute time sensitive matters in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently.
• Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines.
• Strong organizational and communication skills; written and verbal.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong professional interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
• Must be solutions oriented.
• Computer literate (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel).
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally -recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CAA maintains a fully-vaccinated environment, for the safety and health of employees and guests, to the extent allowed by local law. Where permitted, all CAA employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any waiting periods) and provide approved documentation when: 1) working in or visiting any CAA office; 2) attending any CAA company events, whether in the office or not; or 3) meeting with clients at any location. CAA also expects that all employees will take responsibility for maintaining optimal vaccine levels; for instance, this may include receiving boosters for which they are eligible. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or a religious belief, CAA will consider your accommodation request. The Company's policies in this regard may be updated from time to time, as pandemic/endemic conditions and local laws evolve.