Assistant, Music Touring - Urban / Hip-Hop
CAALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The assistant will provide administrative support to a senior agent in our music touring department. The ideal candidate should be motivated, interested in the urban music space, quick-thinking and open to working in an environment where he/she is capable of performing administrative tasks in a fast-paced environment. Growth opportunities exist for top performers.
• Administrative duties include heavy phones, coordinating meetings and schedules, preparing expense reports, booking travel, producing correspondence, special projects and personal assistance as needed.
• The ability to work unexpected, frequent overtime is required.
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College required.
• At least 1 year of professional administrative experience supporting an executive in a fast-paced environment.
• At least 1 year of professional experience working in the music industry or events is a plus.
• Experience working at an agency is a plus.
• Interest/experience in the urban music space is preferred, but not required.
• Ability to anticipate needs and execute time sensitive matters in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently.
• Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines.
• Strong organizational and communication skills; written and verbal.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong professional interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
• Must be solutions oriented.
• Computer literate (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel).