Assistant, Music Touring Electronic & Hip-Hop
CAALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Role & Responsibilities:
The Assistant, Music Touring will provide administrative support to an Agent in our Music Touring department focused on the hip-hop and electronic dance music genres. The ideal candidate should be passionate about music, motivated, quick-thinking and open to working in an environment where he/she is capable of performing administrative tasks in a fast-paced environment. The individual should be flexible, highly organized and have the ability to multi-task under pressure. Administrative duties include heavy phones, coordinating meetings and schedules, preparing expense reports, producing correspondences, travel booking/coordinating, special projects and personal assistance as needed. The ability to work unexpected frequent overtime is required. Growth opportunities exist for top performers.
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred.
• At least 1 year of professional administrative experience supporting an executive in a fast-paced environment.
• At least 1 year of professional experience working in the music industry or events is a plus.
• Experience working at an agency is a plus.
• Experience in live events/music booking and touring preferred.
• Ability to anticipate needs and execute time sensitive matters in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently.
• Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines.
• Strong organizational and communication skills; written and verbal.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong professional interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
• Must be solutions oriented.
• Computer literate (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel).