Assistant - Music Crossover
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/12/2023 2:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Assistant - Music Crossover jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant - Music Crossover postings
Full Time Job
CAA is seeking an Assistant to support an Agent in our Music Crossover department based in Los Angeles, who focuses on placing music talent in the TV & film space. The ideal candidate should be motivated, quick-thinking, and has an interest in entertainment (with strong emphasis on the music industry and talent representation within TV & film). The individual should be an expert in all things administratively related, a polished communicator, and able to interface directly with all clients and C-level industry executives while remaining poised during all encounters (in-person, phone, email, etc.).
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with an innovative attitude, is passionate about the music business and how musicians can integrate with and impact different areas of the industry, beyond the live concert experience. Growth exists for top performers.
• Administrative duties include heavy phones, coordinating meetings and schedules, preparing expense reports, booking travel, producing correspondence, special projects and personal assistance as needed.
• Work with clients, managers, record labels, promoters, etc. to handle logistics surrounding events.
• Draft and coordinate promotional materials for artists and events (written blurbs, sending audio files, balancing approved marketing materials, etc.).
• Track all contracts and deposits for agent's client's and events.
• Research available composers, actors, and other internal and external talent that may be available for internal projects.
• Assist with special projects needed.
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College required.
• Ability to anticipate needs and execute time sensitive matters in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently.
• Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to be flexible with work hours.
• Strong professional interpersonal skills; written and verbal.
• Organized with strong attention to detail.
• Understands the importance of maintaining confidentiality is a must.
• Must be solutions oriented.
• Computer literate (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel).
The base hourly rate for this position is in the range of $20-$22. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, wages may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on the basis of race (inclusive of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, an employee's or their dependent's reproductive health decision making (e.g., the decision to use or access a particular drug, device or medical service), or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.