Assistant, Motion Pictures Business Affairs
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/7/2020 10:03:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Assistant, Motion Pictures Business Affairs jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant, Motion Pictures Business Affairs postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant, Motion Pictures Business Affairs? Job Description
We are currently seeking an assistant to provide support to an Executive in the Motion Pictures Business Affairs department. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, with a desire to pursue a career in the business and legal aspects of the entertainment industry.
• General clerical and administrative duties including answering phones, meeting and schedule coordination, preparing expense reports, producing correspondence, and travel coordination.
• Assistant will help draft, edit, proofread, comment and redline agreements.
• Maintain an awareness of the Executive's obligations (internal and external) in order to proactively assist and/or anticipate needs.
• Effectively communicate and interact with employees at all levels.
• 1+ years of Administrative Assistant experience at a talent agency, management company, studio and/or entertainment law firm preferred.
• Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities.
• Attention to detail and strong organization skills are a must.
• Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite and in particular Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
• Adept at quickly learning new processes and technology.
• JD or pursuing a JD preferred.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.