Assistant, Motion Picture Marketing
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/15/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Assistant, Motion Picture Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant, Motion Picture Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations. Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
We are looking for an Assistant to join our Motion Picture Marketing group in Los Angeles. The Assistant will provide support to t he Head of Motion Picture Marketing . Motion Picture Marketing works in consultation with studios to offer strategic support for the launch and promotion of motion pictures . The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing and film and is continually learning about the industry. They will be agile and able to juggle scheduling and calls on a high - volume desk, successfully communicate with industry executives, plan screening events, and pull data to track box office performance . Growth opportunities exist for top performers.
In addition to representing the world's premier actors, directors, producers, and writers, CAA provides a range of motion picture consulting services, and is a leader in film packaging and brokering financing distribution deals.
• Keeping track of industry trends , including marketing trends and box office performance.
• Pull and maintain data on film and industry performance.
• Assist with planning and execution of approximately 40 in-person tastemaker evening screening events.
• Maintain strong attention to detail via daily tasks, projects, and event planning.
• Administrative duties including handling heavy phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, booking reports, preparing expense reports, and general office management tasks .
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite .
• Team oriented , and able to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment .
• Demonstrated interest in Motion Picture industry.
• Demonstrated marketing experience .
• Diplomacy, and ability to work with a variety of people in the industry.
• Attendance at evening events will be required.
• BA/BS Degree preferred .
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.