Assistant, Metaverse Web3/ Music
CAALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency is seeking an Assistant to support an executive in the newly created Metaverse group.
The ideal candidate has a passion for film, television, music, art, and technology, an intermediate understanding of Crypto, is a self-starter, and possesses a desire to gain exposure to the business and financial aspects of the entertainment industry.
• Having a genuine interest in Web3 and a keen ability to research, explore and source emerging projects / companies within the Web3 and blockchain community.
• Maintaining database of client, non-client, historic, and future Web3 deals.
• Organization of music touring clients' activity (ticket counts, contract tracking, deposit tracking, releasing of monies, routing, etc.).
• Creating invoices, tracking payments, and ensuring clients are paid in a timely manner.
• Facilitating business conversations with clients, marketplaces, exchanges, and all other business associates in a timely and organized manner, demonstrating an ability to prioritize urgent matters.
• General clerical and administrative duties including handling phones, managing calendars, scheduling, expenses, and office management.
• Researching and keeping up-to-date on industry trends and buyer landscape to support negotiations and strategic projects.
• 1+ years of Administrative Assistant or analyst experience.
• Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities.
• Attention to detail and strong organization skills are a must.
• Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite and in particular Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
• Adept at quickly learning new processes and technology.
• Familiarity with music, film, television or other entertainment contracts is preferred, but not required.
• A Bachelor's degree is preferred.