Assistant Manager, Brand Management
Full Time Job
Assistant Manager, Brand Management
Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
The Brand Licensing Manager (Supervisor, Assistant Manager) will be responsible to oversee day-to-day management of brand program, including client relations, licensee and retail relationships; managing and monitoring licensees in support of brand business objectives and sales budgets and pro-actively identifying growth opportunities and retail-specific initiatives.
Main Responsibilities to include, but limited to:
• Being Supervisor/brand licensing manager, entire to Day-to-day liaison between the client, internal team and licensees; obtain and communicate regular updates on retail sales, marketing/promotional and product development initiatives to ensure all opportunities are maximised.
• Prepare status reports for clients, licensees and internal teams as needed on the state of the overall business.
• Work to identify and execute synergies between licensees and brand owners. Cross-pollinate pertinent information across all stakeholders and facilitate problem solving and solutions for day to day needs of licensees and clients.
• Regular trend watching at retail and research on competitors to help guide licensees and educate clients on market trends.
• 2-5 years' experience in licensing for Character, Lifestyle, Beauty, Fashion.
• Strong organisational, presentation, team leadership and detail-oriented project management skills.
• Fast-paced environment requires a dedicated self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Passion for building and maintaining relationships whilst working collaboratively to influence cross-functional teams.
• Understand best practices for Licensing
• Proficient in Microsoft applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• A business builder that can plan and execute with strong analytical abilities and translate insights into strategic and tactical plans.
• Previous experience applying knowledge of business drivers to identify key indicators including budget development and tracking, and financial forecasting.
• IT literate and a good understanding of MS Office basics
• Strong work ethic with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Must be organised and have excellent attention to detail.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy and maternity or any other legally-recognized protected basis under UK law.
The Company also complies with applicable laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Department if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.