Assistant, Human Resources
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/4/2021 12:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Assistant, Human Resources jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant, Human Resources postings
Full Time Job
Who We Are
CAA represents many of the most influential creators, performers, athletes, and brands around the world. From Academy Award-winning directors to franchise players to new media startups, clients rely on CAA to represent their interests, provide expert guidance, and create new opportunities.
Founded in 1975, CAA has offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, Miami, London, Munich, Beijing, and beyond. Our employees come from a variety of backgrounds, but all share an entrepreneurial mindset and the belief that a respectful, collegial work environment is a prerequisite for success.
CAA is a service-driven organization. We serve our clients in teams, ensuring that they benefit from the expertise and connections we offer across the entire company. We also believe that this collaborative approach makes CAA a better place to work
CAA is seeking a Human Resources Assistant to provide administrative support to one (1)-two (2)
Human Resources (HR) Business Partner(s) as they deliver human resources programs to various business groups. This role will be the first point of contact with employees and will be critical in ensuring a high-touch, 'white glove' employee experience. Additionally this role will be responsible for inputting human resources transactions into the HRIS system, ensuring compliance with legal and company guidelines, and supporting the onboarding of new employees. This will be an opportunity for an individual to learn and develop human resources expertise.
• Be a critical part of the high touch, 'white glove' employee experience including conducting periodic employee check-ins
• Maintain calendars and schedule meetings for HR Business Partner(s)
• Serve as first point of contact for incoming calls and questions; become familiar with employee policies and processes in order to answer 'tier 1' questions
• Participate in new employee onboarding/orientation sessions (validate I9 documentation, facilitate signing of company policies, etc.)
• Maintain electronic and hard copy employee files and send out required documents (ex: exit paperwork)
• Input human resources transactions (hires, transfers, promotions, etc.) into HRIS/Workday system
• Audit and ensure compliance for human resources polices and processes
• Provide back-up as required for other Human Resources Assistants on team
• Identify and provide input on ways to continually improve human resources processes
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• 3 or more years of work experience in an administrative support function. Human resources and/or entertainment industry experience strongly preferred
• Demonstrated ability of being able to be responsive and deliver results in a dynamic and ambiguous environment
• Demonstrated ability at providing a high level of customer service
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to work collaboratively and build productive relationships across levels and functions
• Demonstrated ability to develop administrative processes
• Experience with HRIS system required, experience with Workday systems a plus.
• Extremely flexible, proactive, highly organized, and ability to shift priorities, multi-task, and handle heavy work flow processing.
• Strong tactical execution skills
Los Angeles, California, United States
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.