Global Safety & Security - Assistant, Global Safety & Security
CAALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, licensing, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy.? Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world.? The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations.
CAA's Global Safety & Security team is responsible for designing and developing programs to keep CAA's people safe all over the world.? The selected candidate will get exposure to unique challenges, opportunities for rapid learning, and the chance to make meaningful contributions to important initiatives designed to protect people.
As a Global Safety & Security ?Assistant ?you will support the?functional lead? and overall department as it relates to? administrative support and administrative program development tasks.?? This position is ideal for a candidate with interest, education, and/or experience in corporate global security or safety (i.e. crisis management, emergency preparedness, security operations, intelligence analysis ). This role is ideal for someone pursuing a career in corporate safety and enterprise security operations.
• Ability to assist in conducting research, performing assessments, and preparing documentation on a wide-range of security and safety related topics-e.g. risks, threats, health & safety information.
• Assist in reviewing and/or drafting security-related protocols and procedures.
• Administrative duties include coordinating meetings and schedules in Outlook, preparing expense reports, producing correspondence, file management, special projects, and personal assistance as needed
• Focused on customer service with internal stakeholders and communicating in a personable friendly demeanor
• Ability to listen in on key calls and meetings as requested to take notes, identify follow-ups, and agreed upon next steps
• Assist in preparing presentation materials and summary documents using standard Microsoft tools, e.g. PowerPoint, Word, Excel
• Able to commit to this role on a long-term basis (ideally 2 years)
• Bachelor's degree preferred?(International Relations, Government, Political Science, Emergency/Crisis Management, Journalism, Library Science, or other fields demonstrating interest and aptitude in subject matter relevant to the role)
• 1+ years of administrative experience
• The ideal candidate should be motivated, quick-thinking, and capable of performing a wide-range of research and administrative tasks
• Ability to research and create security briefings
• Ability to anticipate needs and comfortable with shifting priorities on tight deadlines
• Strong organizational and communication skills Exceptional problem-solving skills with the ability to discern and prioritize
• Committed to protecting confidentiality/discretion when needed
• Detail oriented, positive attitude, and highly flexible
This role will be based in the Los Angeles office/Hybrid.
Compensation: The base hourly rate for this position is in the range of $22.00-$25.00. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, wages may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally - recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
CAA maintains a fully-vaccinated environment, for the safety and health of employees and guests, to the extent allowed by local law. Where permitted, all CAA employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any waiting periods) and provide approved documentation when: 1) working in or visiting any CAA office; 2) attending any CAA company events, whether in the office or not; or 3) meeting with clients at any location. CAA also expects that all employees will take responsibility for maintaining optimal vaccine levels; for instance, this may include receiving boosters for which they are eligible. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or a religious belief, CAA will consider your accommodation request. The Company's policies in this regard may be updated from time to time, as pandemic/endemic conditions and local laws evolve.