Assistant, Global Client Strategy
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/15/2021 1:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Assistant, Global Client Strategy jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant, Global Client Strategy postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant, Global Client Strategy?
Full Time Job
Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
The Assistant will support an Agent in the Global Client Strategy department. A general interest in innovation and deal making is required to be successful in this role. Additionally, this individual should be curious about the intersection of technology and entertainment and in exploring new and emerging areas of business particularly in digital media and technology. In addition to general administrative duties, this role would be ideal for someone who has interest in contributing ideas that result in new business opportunities that drive revenue for CAA and our clients.
• Administrative duties include heavy phones, coordinating meetings and schedules, preparing expense reports, and producing correspondence
• Create and maintain pitch decks and provide market research when needed
• Research opportunities related to CAA clients and up and coming technology trends
• Assist in identifying new business opportunities for our clients
• Work collaboratively and cross-departmentally over all verticals of the agency
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred
• A passion for pop culture, entertainment and emerging trends
• Self- starter and interested in exploring new business opportunities
• Highly flexible, highly organized and able to multi-task
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Ability to pay close attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to meet deadlines, and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong use of PowerPoint required
• Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Team oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.