Assistant Financial Accountant
This was removed by the employer on 2/11/2022 5:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Search for Assistant Financial Accountant jobs in London-UK
Search all Assistant Financial Accountant postings
Full Time Job
Assistant Financial Accountant - UK Sports & Brand Consulting
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
As the Assistant Financial Accountant, you will report directly into the Financial Controller and play a crucial role in supporting the finance activities for the continually growing Sports department. The role has a wide range of responsibilities and will require someone who can work accurately and to tight deadlines.
Main Responsibilities to include:
• Preparation of month end journals, month end audit files and Balance Sheet reconciliations.
• Month end close and timely preparation of financial and management reports (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow).
• Assist in the preparation of month end flux analysis.
• Preparation of revenue invoices and supporting the financial controller in the correct recognition of revenue.
• Review of customer ageing and chasing of overdue collections.
• Ensuring timeliness, accuracy and completeness of transaction processing into the financial system- Microsoft Dynamics 365.
• Ensuring timely and accurate submission of financial reporting to Group Finance (LA).
• Liaising with project managers to ensure project budgets are up to date.
• Performing a first review of employee expenses on Concur by ensuring the correct documentation is provided and the cost is within Company policy.
• Perform calculations, analyses and reports as requested by the Financial Controller or Finance Director (UK & Europe).
• Play a key role in the annual statutory audits by preparing documentation and supporting schedules.
• Post accounts payable invoices and prepare weekly payment runs for review and approval.
• Assist the Financial Controller or Finance Director (UK & Europe) in ad-hoc projects including an upcoming project relating to a Client Trust system.
• Part-qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent.
• Should ideally be passionate about Sports.
• Must have a high level of attention to detail and great organisational skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential as the role involves dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to be a team player with a conscientious and motivated attitude.
• Strong knowledge of Excel e.g. V look ups and Pivots.
• Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 desirable.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.