Assistant, Data Insights and Analytics
CAALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Passionate about entertainment, sports, and analytics? Have a natural aptitude toward storytelling through data? Join our growing data team as we provide advanced data solutions and strategic analysis to enhance the creation of opportunity for world-class clients across Film, TV, Music, Sports, Digital Media, and beyond.
CAA is seeking an exceptional Assistant to support an Executive in Data Insights within the overall Data group in Los Angeles. In this role you will be a member of a highly-motivated and collaborative team responsible for providing actionable insights to business unit stakeholders (Agents and Executives, and client management teams) using cutting-edge data and analytical tools.
• Provide administrative support to Executive, including answering phones, heavy calendar management, coordinating vendor meetings, booking travel, etc.
• Support analysts with ad-hoc research and analytics projects as needed.
• Assist in managing master data for our internal tools.
• Monitor the Insights inbox for inbound requests for analysis and product related questions and training.
• Coordinate and distribute internal product newsletter.
• In coordination with the data group, participate in workstream planning processes including gathering requirements, testing, delivery, and training of new analytics features.
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel).
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills; highly collaborative and inclusive team player.
• Highly detail-oriented and well-organized; able to work in a fast-paced environment and can easily adapt to change.
• Must have the ability to meet deadlines and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong follow-up and project management skills.
• Must be resourceful and possess good judgment.
• Interest in data, research, TV, Movies, Sports, Music preferred.
• Avid user and fluency with social media platforms (especially Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook).
• Experience mining and analyzing data from digital, social media, and consumer analytics tools (e.g. Crowdtangle, Netbase, Parrot Analytics, Nielsen, MRI/Simmons, Shareablee, Google Analytics, Comscore, etc.) is a plus
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.