Assistant, Corporate Communications
CAALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The ideal candidate should be confident in supporting a high-level executive while managing multiple tasks and balancing shifting priorities. This role requires an Executive Assistant to support a dynamic schedule and prioritize under pressure and tight deadlines. The ideal candidate should be motivated and able to perform administrative tasks in a fast-paced environment. The individual should have a high level of professionalism, have the ability to anticipate needs, and be highly organized.
Administrative duties include heavy phones, coordinating meetings and schedules, preparing expense reports, producing correspondence, special projects and personal assistance as needed.
• Candidate must be a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• 3+ years of administrative experience; publicity/agency/studio/network experience desired
• BA/ BS Degree required
• Experience supporting VP-level executives or above
• Demonstrated ability to understand and solve complex problems with minimal direction and/or ambiguity
• Strong critical-thinking skills
• Experience working in fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
• Demonstrated ability to be resourceful in obtaining information from internal and external resources within tight deadlines
• Ability to navigate complexity and build relationships across the organization to help achieve executive's objectives
• Maintain standards of strict confidentiality with respect to communications and documents
• Must be a team player who is able to interface with all staff levels of the company while maintaining professionalism and discretion
• Must possess exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.