Assistant, Commercial Endorsements
CAALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for an Assistant to support an agent in the growing Commercial Endorsements group in Los Angeles. Commercial Endorsements agents help our clients secure endorsement opportunities in print, on screen, in voice over, and through brand partnerships.
The ideal candidate has an interest in brands, and a passion for talent representation. The assistant is organized, willing to immerse themselves in the industry, and is able to communicate with clients, agents, and executives, while maintaining a high level of discretion.
• Manage administrative duties including handling heavy phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, booking reports, preparing expense reports, and general office management tasks
• Serve as the first point of contact with clients, Agents and Brand Executives
• Track and meticulously maintain grids of data and execute excellent follow-up and follow through
• Assist with special projects, research, and compiling information as needed
• Stay up-to-date on current events within the entertainment landscape, especially as it relates to talent and brand representation
• Minimum of 10 months of professional administrative or equivalent experience
• Ability to work well in fast-paced environments; meet tight deadlines; lead multiple projects and expectations; maintain a sharp focus while handling competing priorities; ability to work well under pressure
• Attention to detail, strong organization and problem solving skills are a must
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Teams
• Ability to anticipate needs and execute time-sensitive matters
• Team oriented and able to communicate and collaborate with employees at all levels
• Adept at quickly learning new processes, technology, and ability to assimilate oneself and become familiar with existing systems
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred
On-Site in Los Angeles, CA, United States
The base hourly rate for this position is in the range of $20.00-22.00 . This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, wages may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally - recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CAA maintains a fully-vaccinated environment, for the safety and health of employees and guests, to the extent allowed by local law. Where permitted, all CAA employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any waiting periods) and provide approved documentation when: 1) working in or visiting any CAA office; 2) attending any CAA company events, whether in the office or not; or 3) meeting with clients at any location. CAA also expects that all employees will take responsibility for maintaining optimal vaccine levels; for instance, this may include receiving boosters for which they are eligible. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or a religious belief, CAA will consider your accommodation request. The Company's policies in this regard may be updated from time to time, as pandemic/endemic conditions and local laws evolve.