Assistant, Commercial Endorsements
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/26/2021 8:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Assistant, Commercial Endorsements jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant, Commercial Endorsements postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant, Commercial Endorsements?
Full Time Job
Assistant, Commercial Endorsements (Business Affairs)
Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
CAA's Commercial Endorsements department creates global opportunities for the world's leading talent within the commercial space which includes: TV commercials, print ads, digital campaigns, social media campaigns, voiceover, and other media driven initiatives that connect our clients with brands.
The Assistant, Commercial Endorsements (Business Affairs) will provide administrative support to two Business Affairs Executives in CAA's Commercial Endorsem ents department. The ideal candidate will have a passion for entertainment, media, and marketing with the drive to continue learning more about the many aspects of the representation business. Additionally, this role is a great opportunity for those who are seeking to gain experience in the business affairs sector before pursuing a law d egree.
• Manage administrative duties including handling heavy phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, booking reports, preparing expense reports, and general office management tasks
• Serve as the first point of contact with Agents and Executives
• Assess and create new administrative processes and systems for Executives
• Review contracts; track and meticulously maintain grids of current deals and execute excellent follow-up and follow through, as needed
• Assist with special projects, research and compile information, as needed
• Stay up-to-date on current events within the entertainment landscape, especially as it relates to endorsements and voiceovers
• Minimum of 10 months of Assistant experience at an agency, studio and/or talent management setting preferred
• Ability to anticipate needs and execute time sensitive matters in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work well under pressure; manage multiple projects and expectations; and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities
• Attention to detail, strong organization and problem solving skills are a must; experience reviewing contracts a plus
• Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams
• Strong organizational and communication skills; written and verbal; ability to confidently communicate and interact with employees and clients in all roles
• Must be able to thrive in team-oriented and autonomous worki ng environments
• BA/BS from an accredited University of College preferred
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.