Assistant, Comedy Touring
CAALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
CAA is seeking an assistant to support an Agent in our Comedy Touring department. The candidate should be motivated, quick-thinking and open to working in an environment where he/she is capable of performing administrative tasks in a fast-paced environment. The individual should be flexible, highly organized and have the ability to prioritize. Administrative duties include heavy phones, coordinating meetings and schedules, preparing expense reports, producing correspondence and special projects. The ideal candidate has a passion for comedy talent and the booking / touring process. Growth opportunities exist for top performers.
• Administrative duties including handling heavy phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, booking reports, preparing expense reports, and general office management tasks.
• Serve as first point of contact with clients, buyers, agents, executives.
• Track clients and potential clients.
• Assist with special projects, research, and compiling information as needed.
• Input offers and follow-up with buyers.
• At least 1 year of administrative assistant experience include answering phones, heavy meeting and schedule coordination, preparing expense reports, producing correspondence, and travel coordination.
• Tenacious. Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; balance multiple projects and expectations; and maintain a sharp focus while handling competing priorities.
• Curious. Has an aptitude of curiosity when it comes to the comedy touring landscape.
• Anticipatory. Think strategically and creatively. Positive, forward-thinking, can-do attitude.
• Strong attention to detail and organization skills is a requirement.
• Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
• Polished written and verbal communication.
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
• Bachelor's degree preferred, not required.