Assistant, Business Development
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/29/2021 5:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Assistant, Business Development jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant, Business Development postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant, Business Development?
Full Time Job
The Assistant will provide support to the Head of CAA's Business Development department. Specifically, this role will support a senior level Executive that leads new business creation, technology business representation/support and capital investments. This role is ideal for someone who is passionate about new technology and early-stage innovation and can provide administrative support. CAA Business Development offers an unparalleled value proposition to its clients and its portfolio companies, allowing them to ''plug into'' the CAA ecosystem and accelerate their businesses through our access to pop culture, including motion pictures, television, music, sports, retail, marketing, live events, licensing, fashion, lifestyle experts, event venues, digital media, games, philanthropy, and more.
• Manage administrative duties which include handling phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, booking reports, preparing expense reports, and additional office related tasks.
• Researching new businesses, models and prospects.
• Crafting decks and presentations through PowerPoint and/or Keynote for investors, executive talent and CAA management.
• Creating financial models to support new business presentations.
• Serve as first point of contact with clients, Agents and Executives.
• Assist with special projects and compiling information as needed.
• 1+ years of experience in an administrative or project management capacity with an interest in investment banking, technology and entrepreneurship.
• Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities.
• Attention to detail, strong organization and problem solving skills are a must.
• Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
• Ability to confidently communicate and interact with employees at all levels.
• Adept at quickly learning new processes and a familiarity with existing systems.
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite.
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.