Analyst, Business Development
CAALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
CAA Business Development offers an unparalleled value proposition to its clients and its portfolio companies, allowing them to ''plug into'' the CAA ecosystem and accelerate their businesses through our access to pop culture, including motion pictures, television, music, sports, retail, marketing, live events, licensing, fashion, lifestyle experts, event venues, digital media, games, philanthropy, and more. We are looking for an Analyst who is passionate about the formation of new consumer companies, new technology and innovation!
As an Analyst within CAA Business Development, you will be responsible for researching new business opportunities, models and prospects that align with CAA's culture and clients. We seek an Analyst who is constantly in the know of new and emerging technologies, consumer trends and can help with the creation of business plans and financial models for new startups! This role would actively observe in business development negotiations.
• Researching new businesses models and ideating opportunities for clients
• Crafting presentations for investors, executive talent and CAA management
• Building financial models to forecast revenue, company runway, and market sizing
• Coordinate investments for early-stage venture deals
• Prepare investment memos and due diligence
• Source talent for portfolio and new companies
• Assist in fundraising and deal negotiations
• Manage existing portfolio of CAA investments and handle investor relations
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2+ years at a top-tier management consultancy, investment bank, or technology company
• Innate problem solver and can troubleshoot independently
• Polished written and verbal communication skills
• Professional with clients and prospective business partners
• Collaborative and can excel in a corporate environment
• Skills in MS Office, advanced Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with one or more data analysis tool/application
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.