Administrative Assistant - Finance, Sports
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/29/2023 8:38:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Administrative Assistant - Finance, Sports jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant - Finance, Sports postings
Full Time Job
The Administrative A ssistant will support both executives with their daily administrative requirements including calendar and communication management, travel, expenses, team events, materials for meetings as well as ad hoc projects. Administrative A ssistant will also create reports, spreadsheets and presentations in Microsoft Office and assist with organizational elements of project management.
• Manage calendar and communications for both executives
• Edit e-mails, draft memos, and prepare communications on the executive's behalf
• Organize travel and expenses
• Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and other relevant details
• Assist with team events as needed
• Create meeting materials to support both executives
• Assist with creating reports, spreadsheets and presentations
• Assist with administrative elements of project management for projects
• Assist with running meetings and calls including meeting minutes
• Administrative A ssistant w ith 2+ years of experience ; experience assisting multiple executives preferred
• College degree preferred
• Solid organization and time management skills
• High level of integrity and ability to manage sensitive information
• Microsoft Office skills – Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Strong attention to detail?
• Ability to manage multiple priorities -
• Excellent written and verbal communication
This role is based out of the Los Angeles Office.
Compensation: The base hourly rate for this position is in the range of $22.00-$25.00. Ultimately, wages may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally - recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.