Administrative Assistant, Connect Ventures
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/3/2023 12:38:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, Connect Ventures jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant, Connect Ventures postings
Full Time Job
Operating at the intersection of culture and commerce, Connect Ventures is a next-generation investment partnership, bringing together two iconic firms, leading entertainment and sports agency Creative Artists Agency (CAA) and global venture capital firm New Enterprise Associates (NEA), working as one team to support founders' visions and accelerate company building.? Connect Ventures' collaborative approach unlocks exclusive access to the combined resources and expertise of CAA and NEA, creating a unique competitive advantage for its portfolio companies.? Founder-driven and consumer-obsessed, Connect Ventures invests in next wave entrepreneurs, and encourages and facilitates connectivity among the companies in its deeply curated portfolio.?
CAA is looking for a proactive, detail-oriented Assistant to join the Connect Ventures team and report directly to CAA's Head of Connect Ventures. This role manages the overall operations for a high-volume desk and must be comfortable working with individuals in a variety of roles both within and outside of the Agency. We are looking for an Assistant who is passionate about early-stage, tech-enabled consumer start-ups and stays informed about emerging technology and consumer trends.
• Performs administrative and office support activities for the Executive(s)
• Route incoming calls to the appropriate personnel
• Booking travel
• Proactively manages calendar, sets up and manages meetings and all logistics
• Manages the expenses process
• Receiving and directing visitors
• Maintain department and vacation/sick calendar and contact lists
• Ensures deliverables are error free and on time
• Other duties assigned as needed
• Minimum 2 years of general office experience; Reception experience a plus
• Strong Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Professional & proactive demeanor and superior organizational skills
• Must possess the ability to pay close attention to detail
• Must possess strong organizational and communication skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented department
• Must be resourceful and possess good judgment
• Ability to properly and discreetly handle sensitive and confidential information
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• This role is based out of the Los Angeles office; Hybrid.
Compensation: The base hourly rate for this position is in the range of $22.00 - $25.00. Ultimately, wages may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on the basis of race (inclusive of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, an employee's or their dependent's reproductive health decision making (e.g., the decision to use or access a particular drug, device or medical service), or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.