This was removed by the employer on 10/1/2020 4:03:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Accounting Manager jobs in Irvine-CA
Search all Accounting Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Accounting Manager? Job Description
CAA is seeking an experienced Accounting Manager with a combination of technical and operational accounting skills to expand CAA's Finance and Accounting team and participate in our dynamic growth. Based in Irvine, CA this position will be focused on the day-to-day operations and tactical accounting responsibilities with an emphasis on timely completion to assist company executives with financial decision-making.
• Provide oversight of the company's general ledger and monthly close process, including monthly, quarterly, and year-end close procedures for both domestic and international divisions.
• Prepare and review journal entries and supporting documentation in accordance with GAAP.
• Complete and review account reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
• Maintain financial schedules and ledgers in compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Complete data analysis of company's balance sheet and income statement.
• Provide mentoring, coaching and supervision to CAA's accounting department.
• Support the completion of financial statement audits.
• Assist in the development and improvement of accounting processes, as well as compliance with new accounting standards.
• Assist with the implementation of financial controls and processes.
• Assist with special projects and ad-hoc requests, as necessary.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business with an emphasis in Accounting, or a related field.
• 6-8 years accounting experience.
• Public accounting experience a plus.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license required.
• Previous experience as an accounting supervisor or manager required.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proven ability to manage multiple priorities, complex projects and meet deadlines.
• Experience managing processes and projects that involve collaborating with teams across the organization.
• Previous experience utilizing financial management software packages: MS Dynamics AX preferred, but not required.
• Excellent computer skills; experience in accounting software, Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced Excel skills.
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.