Account Service Executive
CAANew York, NY
Full Time Job
Who we are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
CAA Brand Consulting is the entertainment & sports marketing agency within CAA. Our mission is to drive cultural brand relevance for our clients by tapping into CAA's connectivity to pop culture. Leveraging our deep relationships and influence with studios, networks, labels, leagues, teams, venues, events, media, and content platforms, we provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients around their entertainment & sports strategies.
The CAA Brand Consulting Executive will play a leadership role in driving the sports & entertainment strategy of one of our largest Brand Consulting clients. The position will develop and lead the overall strategic vision for the brand(s), identify and recommend key partners to fulfil client objectives, lead negotiations and activations to bring partnership to life.
• Develop and deliver overarching strategic vision based on client's business and brand objectives
• Identify solutions in the sports & entertainment marketing partnership marketplace
• Develop and deliver compelling written and verbal communications
• Lead overall planning of campaigns, working with internal account team and external agencies
• Develop integrated marketing and sponsorship activation plans, showcasing how digital, social, PR, retail and other channels come to life
• Lead day-to-day account team
• Manage and lead overall direct client relationship
• Work with CAA Data & Analytics team to develop KPIs and measurement criteria across partner programs
• Work with other team functions (e.g. Creative, Experiential, Social Impact, Insights / trends, etc.) to ensure goals and objectives are met
• Develop relationships across CAA to find and promote new opportunities to client
• Manage and train junior staff members
• Help grow CAA Brand Consulting network and visibility by attending conferences, CAA events, and functions
• Bachelor's Degree
• 7 – 10 years' experience in sports & entertainment consulting environment
• Established relationships with properties and entities in the sports & entertainment marketing world
• Best-in-class client servicing and relationship building
• Strong negotiation skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to ''think on one's feet'' in a fast-paced, agency environment
• Solution oriented
• Ability to travel extensively and attend work events outside normal business hours on an as needed basis
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.