Account Executive - Automotive
Full Time Job
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
Within CAA Brand Consulting we have 200+ specialists working with over 35 leading brands. In London our clients include the likes of Bose, Volvo, Gulf Oil, OPPO and Virgin Money. Our service offering spans across strategy, activation, comms, digital, event & hospitality. There is also a unique culture within CAA; for a global agency it has a small agency feel, with a great sense of teamwork, ambition, empowerment and entrepreneurialism.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and motivated Account Executive to join our award-winning London team and support across our portfolio of sport & entertainment brands.
We are seeking a capable and confident self-starter with account handling experience and a growing understanding of the management skills required to drive value for a client's brand across owned, earned and paid platforms.
The individual will have experience supporting account teams with the development and delivery of sponsorship campaigns across a range of disciplines – from communications and content to experiential and on-event management.
This is an exciting and dynamic role, with real growth potential, working predominantly on two of CAA Brand Consulting's flagship automotive accounts.
Gulf Oil - an iconic motorsport brand and global partner to one of Formula 1's most successful teams, McLaren Racing, and Volvo – one of the world's leading automotive brands with talent and property partnerships across sport, lifestyle and sustainability.
CAA Brand Consulting advise Gulf Oil and Volvo on their respective partnerships, from strategy through to execution. Working alongside an existing account team, the Account Executive will provide invaluable support utilising and optimising the brands' contractual rights to achieve their strategic objectives and deliver value back to the business.
We are looking for someone that loves to step out of their comfort zone, takes pride in their work and has a keen eye for detail. As well as the administrative and organisational skills required for the role, we also want someone with their finger on the pulse of popular culture, to bring new perspectives, challenge the status quo and be confident offering up new, innovative ideas to the team.
Main Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
• Assisting Account Manager with day-to-day operations of account
• Campaign planning, research and idea generation
• Assist with tracking, fulfilling and managing sponsorship rights
• Developing, scheduling and implementation activation plans
• Account administration, budget tracking and client reporting
• Event management and logistics
• Client, stakeholder and supplier liaison
• Monitoring latest trends in sport, digital and technology
• Networking events and business development
• Must have agency or in-house experience
• Entrepreneurial self-starter with a proactive can-do attitude
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build new relationships quickly
• Must have an organised and detail-oriented approach with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Team player with the ability to work autonomously
• Creative flair with a passion for ideas and innovative thinking
• Confident presentation skills, verbal and written, with a strong attention to detail
• Automotive/motorsport experience preferable (but not essential)
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.