This was removed by the employer on 3/4/2021 6:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Search for Video Producer jobs in London-UK
Search all Video Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Video Producer? The Role
Are you constantly creating video content for social platforms? Do you dream of a creative and fast-paced work environment where your videos are seen by millions, week after week? And are you excited by the prospect of end-to-end video production, from starring in your ideas, to producing and editing them?
BuzzFeed is looking for a creative, dynamic, and passionate video producer who can execute sharable, short-form editorial and branded videos for BuzzFeed UK. As a video producer, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects spanning editorial and branded, across BuzzFeed's media brands including BuzzFeed, Bring Me, Proper Tasty, and more. You will help grow our video channels on Youtube, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook - working on a small and dynamic team to concept, produce, record, appear in, and edit fun and interesting social video content.
Must have a passion for filmmaking and social video content and be a native of the digital and pop cultural landscape.
This is a permanent role in our London office, but working remotely for the foreseeable future.
• Appear in, produce, edit, and deliver multiple short-form videos on a weekly basis for social platforms including YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
• Edit skillfully and quickly using Premiere Pro
• Write creative pitches and develop ideas for branded partnerships
• Meet deadlines within production workflow and within budget on all deliverables and concepts
• Manage multiple projects at once, working with team members in London and abroad, and freelancer team members
• Participate in brainstorms and collaborate with different members of the BuzzFeed team (locally and abroad)
• Experiment and reiterate on past successes, and be interested in analyzing the results of your work
• Apply video learnings to inspire virality, new formats, and valuable integrations for branded partnerships
• Keep informed on the latest internet trends and social platforms and have the ability to adapt own work accordingly
• Work within the branded process, including internal feedback and client feedback and revisions
• Experience working in social or digital video production
• Experience creating video content (portfolio/showreel is a must!)
• Ability to edit quickly and efficiently using Premiere Pro a must
• Proficiency in After Effects, Photoshop, etc. a plus
• Proven ability to operate Canon Cinema EOS range (C100, C300, etc) and Canon DSLR cameras, audio, and lighting equipment, in addition to filming videos on your mobile
• Ability to produce video content end-to-end, on your own, remotely (equipment will be supplied)
• Ability to self manage your time -- brainstorming, shooting and editing editorial videos weekly
• Experience appearing in/producing/editing videos with a comedic tone, and a focus on real people a plus
• Experience producing food video content a plus
• Experience producing gaming video content a plus
• A desire to get involved in all aspects of video creation, including appearing on camera
• A desire to make your mark on the internet and grow local channels
• Ability to own creative development through stages of feedback, revisions, and execution
• Ability to work in teams and independently
• Rigorous attention to detail
• Knowledge of Keynote and Google Suite a plus
• A positive, curious, playful disposition. No haters allowed!
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
• A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth through work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, and more
• An attractive and equitable compensation package, including salary and stock options
A generous benefits program featuring PTO, unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more.
BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth and joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world's largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.