Video Editor, Multiplayer
BuzzfeedLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/25/2020 10:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Video Editor, Multiplayer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Video Editor, Multiplayer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Video Editor, Multiplayer? Video Editor, Multiplayer (project-based)
BuzzFeed is looking for a creative Video Editor to join our Los Angeles Post-Production team in a project-based capacity on the Multiplayer team. We're looking for someone who has the ability to cut both gameplay and comedic tones that resonate with gamers.
• Partner with Producers and Post-Production team editing Multiplayer gaming content
• End-to-end edit multiple videos and formats both unscripted and scripted
• Quickly assemble edits and implement notes from creatives and clients
• Experiment with different versions of an edit, exploring multiple directions if needed
• Stay super organized in and follow internal SOPs for project naming conventions
• Collaborate with the Post-Production team to flag and communicate any watch outs with the shoot and scope of creative.
• 3 years experience working in a professional environment on digital content
• Advanced knowledge of Mac OS and Adobe Creative Cloud apps including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder and After Effects, Audition, and 3rd party software
• Experience with codecs, image types, resolutions frame rates as they pertain to digital media trends
• Flexibility to adapt with changing timelines and deliverables
• Passion and knowledge for editing theory
• Experience with designing and laying in GFX/VFX
• Balance and grade color, and mix and level audio within Adobe Premiere
• Advanced knowledge of Post-Production and Production process and equipment
• Knowledgeable of social media and digital video platforms
• Emphasis on organization and attention to detail
• Proactive, positive team player, able to help guide projects from ingest to delivery
• Bachelor's degree in Film, Communication or related field is preferred
Send Us Your Reel
• Share 3-5 samples of work you've edited or current reel.
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe we benefit from the diverse perspectives within and across our teams. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment practices.
BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth and joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world's largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.